Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Thoughts



This the Christmas tree at Northland this year. It is absolutely beautiful and has that "look but don't touch" feel about it. It is a grand tree and is wonderful to see when you walk in the front doors. It is not a real tree, though. It does not hold memories, handmade ornaments or any sentimental value whatsover. That is because it is everyone's tree! Over the next few days, I am going to share with you our "real" tree. It is not grand or glorious and most would not stand more than 10 seconds to look at it. As I said before, it is the only Christmas thing we have going right now. I would like to share with you our ornaments and the story behind some of the special ones. I am going to try to post one a day until Christmas or until I run out!

0 comments: