Friday, March 2, 2007

Moving Sale


Today was our moving sale. Right now I am sitting in our empty garage which was filled earlier with furniture, dishes, baskets, and various other items. All of those items which did not appear in our home on their own, but somehow was brought in by our family piece by piece. I feel so much lighter tonight getting rid of so much that we didn't really need. There are no inspiring thoughts tonight besides true thankfulness for items no longer here and a promise of new beginning tomorrow!

"Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion;
therefore I will wait for him."
Lamentations 3:22-24 (NIV)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.