Thursday, January 17, 2008

Looking for God

Have you ever asked the question, "Where are you God?". I sure have. There are times that I get so absorbed in "looking" for God, that I don't realize all that I am missing around me. Just like Tyler in this picture! When you concentrate on finding that one thing, you miss out on the people and opportunities around you. I have found that God cannot be found, because he cannot be lost! God is everywhere. We can only be in one place. ( I wish I could be in more than one place). When I get self absorbed, God says "Look around and you will see all that I am doing". That is encouragement to me.

Deuteronomy 4:29-30

"But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you look for him with all your heart and with all your soul. When you are in distress and all these things have happened to you, then in later days you will return to the LORD your God and obey him."

0 comments: