Thursday, July 31, 2008

Everything Water

Isn't she just an angel?.......The last few weeks have been all about water. I don't know what happened, but Dakota has just entered that stage where she realized how much fun messes can be. I have had an overflowed toilet. sinks, floors, you name it... she has made a mess with water. I am not sure what she gets out of the experience, but I know what I have gotten out of it....extra work! One day she came to me Soaking wet head to toe holding two pieces of bacon in one hand and my tweezers in her other hand. I didn't even ask what she was doing, just went searching for the water source. Scarry thing is, it took me quite awhile to find which sink was overflowed.

My word for the week is patience! The boys just couldn't go to sleep tonight, finally at 3:30am I heard noises again and went to find boys staring at me wide awake. Now they are asleep and I can't go back to sleep! But, because they were up, I was able to find out Brent had emailed me telling me he arrived safely in Egypt and had finally gotten an internet connection. That I am thankful for! I think I shall learn the lesson of patience a little more every day!

Proverbs 19:11
" A man's wisdom gives him patience;
it is to his glory to overlook an offense. "

0 comments: