Wednesday, July 30, 2008

No Word

Brent was not able to take his phone with him to Egypt because of the expensive rates, so it just sits here on my desk. I have never been in the situation when I have not been able to get in contact with him if I need him. So..I just sit here and wait for word if he made it there okay or not. I know that they will not have the ability to have the internet for a few days, so I find the silence deafening. I am amazed what I take for granted.

It is hard to trust God in situations where you will not know the results for a period of time. I am learning to stretch my faith and trust in Him

Psalm 9:9-11
" The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed,
a stronghold in times of trouble.
Those who know your name will trust in you,
for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you.
Sing praises to the LORD, enthroned in Zion;
proclaim among the nations what he has done."

0 comments: