Sunday, August 3, 2008

Jealousy!

Dakota is so jealous that she is not the baby of the house right now. I haven't seen her like this before. She has been crawling on the floor, wanting me to hold her and talking like a baby since my neice Cadence has come to visit. It is always interesting to see someone when they get put out of their place and how they react. We all feel comfortable in the little position we have placed for ourselves and usually feel quite threatened when someone shows up better than us or even the same as us.

Romans 12:16
"Live in harmony with one another.
Do not be proud, but be willing to associate
with people of low position."
Do not be conceited.

2 comments:

MamaKayKay said...

Mama loves YOU very, very much, Dakota.

Anonymous said...

Hey there Emily! I got your letter in the mail, so logged on to your blog here. Its fun to see pics of your kids... especially your cute trouble maker there. Reminded me of Shand... both feet in the toilet the other day. she's a climber! :)

How exciting you get to go to Egypt! Is this after Brent gets home or will you join him there?

I"m thrilled for you... I hope to get something in the mail for you... or through the internet...

Love, Renee (Croot) Morris