Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy 16th Anniversary Brent!



It is our anniversary today. We have been married 16 years. I told Brent if we had begun our life from the first year we were married, we are now at the legal age to drive! We have been through so many experiences, ups, downs, and everything in between. I think we have the marriage vows covered so far,(in sickness and health, richer or poorer) and God has blessed us to come so far in the short time we have been married.

We have brought three children into this world, adopted one special little girl, and have lost two babies in miscarriages. That is a lot of children that God has entrusted into our care. Somehow I do not feel capable or qualified to do all that God has asked me to do and constantly call Him on this! God reminds me that I am not capable of doing this alone and that is why He brought Brent to me. Brent is the special gift that allows me to keep going when I do not feel like it. He is my complete opposite yet my complete fit. Where I lack, he has the ability. It is amazing how perfect a fit he is for me!

Happy Anniversary, Brent! I love you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Brent and Emily! You have been a great couple. We are blessed by your love for each other. Love Mom and Dad O