Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

It really happned! Christmas came again right on schedule. My house is now a sea of wrapping paper, boxes and those evil little twistie ties that keep the toys GLUED to their boxes. The most common phrase today was, "I need the scissors!" I never thought I would broadcast my messy house, but I thought I would share our moment with you.

I love the "After-Christmas" feeling. All that planning, wrapping, shopping and just dreaming comes to an accomplished end. The children are all on their "Toy-High" and parents can finally just sit and relax and take it all in.

Merry Christmas. Enjoy your mess today and relax!



Matthew 2:10-12

"When they saw the star, they were overjoyed. On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold and of incense and of myrrh. "

0 comments: