Thursday, November 8, 2007

Monkey Pajamas


First of all, I never dreamed that I would post a picture of myself on the internet in my pajamas! Brent bought Dakota and I matching pajamas with sock monkeys on them last year and thankfully they fit Dakota one more year. (The benefit of buying large!) She thinks this is the funniest thing that we match. I would love to know what goes on in her head sometimes!
I am jealous of the child-like joy she gets from the simplest things like matching pajamas! I am challenged to find that joy and contentment in my own life. I know that taking the time to recognize those little moments that occur each day is the secret to contentment.
Proverbs 19:22-23
" What a man desires is unfailing love ;
better to be poor than a liar.
The fear of the LORD leads to life:
Then one rests content, untouched by trouble."

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this one. How cute and sweet. It makes me want to hug both of you. Dakota is so blessed to have a Mom like you. Love your Mom