Friday, September 28, 2007

Keep Trusting


Sometimes it is hard to keep believing that good will come out of trusting and praying. Then again, maybe I am only trusting and praying when bad things are happening in my life. I have been challenged this week to trust God all the time. Brent has reminded me of this several times this week: Trust God in the good and the bad. It is harder to remember in the good than it is in the bad, isn't it?


Psalm 52:7-9


" Look what happens to mighty warriors who do not trust in God. They trust their wealth instead and grow more and more bold in their wickedness.”
But I am like an olive tree, thriving in the house of God. I will always trust in God’s unfailing love. I will praise you forever, O God, for what you have done. I will trust in your good name in the presence of your faithful people."

0 comments: