Saturday, February 10, 2007

Skies



I took the boys to the riverwalk one afternoon after a rough day. It is so peaceful to be near the water when your soul needs rest. I brought my camera because I love photography and enjoy finding the perfect picture. I decided to look up as I sat under the covered area we were sitting in and noticed how beautiful the workmanship was of the gazebo area. The sky was blue and the detail put into the design complimented it beautifully.


" The heavens tell of the glory of God. The skies display his marvelous craftsmanship. Day after day they continue to speak; night after night they make him known. They speak without a sound or a word; their voice is silent in the skies; yet their message has gone out to all the earth, ad their words to all the world."

Psalm 19:1-4

The skies are actually a testimony to God's glory. I rarely take the time to just look up and wonder at the miracle that occured at their creation. Their testimony is silent, and all that have eyes have seen the skies and therefore have witnessed a miracle. It gives new appreciation to our world to realize that even nature gives testimony to God's creation. I am challenged to do the same, in that even my silence should be testimony to God's glory.

0 comments: