Saturday, June 7, 2008

Roller Coaster

Colton worked on this roller coaster set from last Friday and continued on for many days until it was completed. There must have been hundreds to thousands of little pieces and a huge instruction book that he used to complete it. I have never seen Colton so frustrated trying to put something together. This project defnitely tested his knowledge and I think helped him develop even more skills putting things together. I was proud that he finished it after wanting to give up so many times. I think sticking through the frustrating, hard times are what make us stronger and appreciate those accomlishments.

Psalm 119:110-112

"Some merciless people
are trying to trap me,
but I never turn my back
on your teachings.
They will always be
my most prized possession
and my source of joy.
I have made up my mind
to obey your laws forever,
no matter what. "

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Colton! I am proud of you too! MaMa Bobbi

Deborah said...

That looks like so much fun. What an accomplishment!